Why should you learn spanish? Don’t worry, there are many reasons that we could give you.
1. Open the doors to communicate with the 400 million Spanish speakers of the World
The truth is that the spanish-speaking population continues to grow in quantity as well as economically, socially and culturally importance. In other words, if you know english and spanish you will have access to extend your opportunities for working with spanish speakers. The cervantes institute estimates that there are 21 countries that have spanish as an official language, including: Mexico, Colombia, Spain, Argentina, Perú, Venezuela, Chile, Guatemala, Ecuador, Cuba, Bolivia, Dominican Republic, Honduras, Paraguay, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panamá, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Equatorial Guinea.
2. Make yourself a more desirable employee and increase your job prospects. Spanish speakers natives (spain and southamerica) are increasingly coming to nepal as a turists, they love to enjoy the nepali culture and we are very similar to them in some cultural aspects that you also can know.
3. English is actually quite similar to spanish, so if you already know how to speak english, spanish would be an easy option to improve your experience.
4. Prepare yourself for study abroad experiences. There are many universities, colleges, high schools and other organizations that offer a variety of study abroad programs and exchanges.
5. Open your eyes to a new culture and enjoy with all what it can offer to you.